2. Mango and Coconut Body Lotion Bars for Super Soft Skin
Even just hearing the name you know these are going to be super for your skin.
The ingredients not only smell fantastic but there’s lime for healing and neroli for killing bacteria and restoring pH balance and altogether, they’re terrifically moisturizing.
½ cup organic cold pressed coconut oil
1 cup mango butter
10 drops neroli essential oil
10 drops lime essential oil
You can get all the ingredients online (at Amazon) or in health food stores.
If you have sensitive skin, you can swap out the lime and neroli oils for other choices.
Melt the two butters and coconut oil over a pan of boiling water.
Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly then add the lime and neroli oils.
Mix gently to combine.
Pour mixture into molds and put into the freezer.
They’re ready to use when set.
- Make These DIY Lotion Recipes if You Crave Smoother Skin ...
- 7 Coconut Oil Recipes to Use on Your Skin ...
- 7 Great Drugstore Body Lotions ...
- 7 DIY Skin Care Remedies for Soft and Gorgeous Skin ...
- 23 Adorable ☺️ Things to Make ✂️ for Your Crush This Valentine's Day 💝 ...
- How to Give Your Closet 🚪 a Major 👐🏼 Makeover 💋 ...