I am so not a craftsy person and while I've tried so many times to become craftsy, it's hard! So ladies, I developed a list for all of the non-craftsy people that try to do all those Pinterest DIY's that are on your boards. Take a look below for the ultimate craft hacks!
1. Use a Fork to Make a Tiny Pom-pom
How cool and easy!
2. Problems with Your Circular Needles?
Soak them in a bit of hot water to relax them.
3. Wrap up Your Floss
Clothspin + Floss = Genius!
4. Air Vent and Stamps?
Perfect place to store them!
5. Lint Roller + Glitter
You'll get it all up easily!
6. Duct Tape + Baby Wipe
It won't stick!
7. Store Ribbon on Your Walls with Crown Molding
8. Spice Rack Will Become Your Friend
Store everything little in there!
9. Store Your Paints Easily
With binder clips!
10. Put Glue Sticks into the Freeze
To helpm stringing so much.
11. Dull Craft Punch?
Use foil to sharpen it!
12. Glue Strand Problems?
Use a blow-dryer to make them disappear!
13. Hang up Your Extra Fabric/patterns in Your Closet!
All you need are clippy hangers and bags!
14. Use Lots of Ribbon?
Use a holey basket to keep track of it!
15. Binder Clip and Bowl – Great Yarn Dispenser!
It works too!
16. Get Creases out of Ribbons
Just use a lightbulb!
17. Making a Wreath?
Instead of buying a wreath form, use a pool-noodle!
18. Use Sponges to …
...move the fabric when you are quilting.