For those of you that don't know, I just got a house in August and I absolutely love it – but I needed to do some research on some awesome DIY hacks out there for my home. I wanted my house to smell awesome, I wanted to find unique and different ways to repurpose things and I wanted to really come up with shelving that worked for me. If that sounds like you too, take a look below!
1. How to save Some Closet Space
So, so so folding my shirts this way now.
2. Great Smelling Home?
I've tried this multiple times and it so works!
3. Doorknobs for Towel Hangers
These are beautiful and handy!
4. Display Bracelets on a Paper Towel Holder
This will keep them uber organized.
5. Old Drawer + Knobs? Great Shelf!
SO doing this in my bathroom.
6. Repurpose Old Necklaces...
And use them as curtain pulls.
7. Curb Appeal?
Switch out your plants easily by planting buckets in the ground and placing the plants inside!
8. Tiny Space?
No problem! Use your nightstand as a desk.
9. Prop Your Bed on Risers
And add in some plugs!
10. Use Rope to Hang Curtains
It's chic and ever-so-cheap!
11. Want a Pop of Color?
Paint inside the door!
12. Hide Your Mouthwash
Place it in a cool bottle.
13. Half Painted Walls is a Beautiful Way to Add Color
...and to really make the room pop and lengthen.
14. Use Contact Paper …
To arrange your photo gallery before drilling holes.
15. Hinged Painting Will Hide Anything!
OMG – so going to use this!
16. Cut up an Old Laundry Basket …
For the PERFECT polka dots on your walls.