Want to know how to make a DIY gift jar? Do you have a woman in your life that you would like to give a special present to but cannot decide upon what? Does she have everything or does she never buy herself anything nice? The video below shows you how to make a cute little gift to say you care.
Check out this video that shows you how to make a DIY gift jar.
Published on Jan 25, 2015
All you need:
2. Cotton Balls to Place on the Bottom of the Jar
3. Wrapping Paper to Place on Top of Cotton Balls
4. Nail Polish to Place inside
5. Small Nail Polish Remover to Place inside
6. Maybe a Lip Gloss or 2 to Place inside
7. Nail Clippers and Nail File to Complete
8. Seal the Jar and Wrap Ribbon around
9. Voila! Your Present is Ready to Be Given!
No matter if you are wealthy or poor, these can all be bought at Dollar Tree and be classy at the same time.
Gift jars can be given to the same person more than once. Just tweak the contents! Focus on different items, maybe all nail polish one time, lip gloss the next or even chocolates! Be creative and keep a few ready to give.
Never be at a loss for a present to give again!