How cute is Diane Kruger's summer style?
You can check out the whole outfit here.
While I am not a fan of the tied-up shirt look, I do think that there is a way to make this 10x more adorable.
And yep, I am talking about going the DIY way.
We have here a list of 8 projects that will help you steal Diane Kruger's summer style.
You can do one or two or everything;
or you can take inspiration from them to create your own summer look.
Happy crafting, stylistas!
1. Long Strap Bucket Bag
One way to steal Diane Kruger's summer style is to make a lovely bucket bag.
This tutorial (find the links for the complete tutorial on the last page of this post) will show you a way to sew a gold faux leather bucket bag with a long strap.
If you want a bag much closer in style to what Diane used, using floral fabric is the way to go.
- 8 Ways to Make Gorgeous and Stylish DIY Summer Shorts ...
- Celebrity Look of the Day: Diane Kruger
- 9 Ways to DIY and Steal Selena Gomez's Bohemian Style ...
- DIY Home Remedies ⚗️ to Cure Dry Skin 😣 ...
- Steal the Style of Victoria Justice ...
- 21 Desk Organization 🗄 Ideas to Help You Pull ⛓ Yourself Together at Work 💼 ...