If your desk is anything like mine, it's overflowing with stuff. It's frustrating to need something and have to hunt through pile after pile of other junk. It's time to get organized! The ideas I've gathered should be all the inspiration you need to create a calm and organized work space, whether it's at the office or at home.
3. Carve out a Nook in an Unused Closet
4. Use Pretty Boxes or Store Papers
9. Use Trays to Hold up Books and Store Papers
11. Use a Tray to Corral Pens and Pencils
12. Jars Are Great for Small Items
13. Put a Rolling Cart Next to Your Desk so You Have More Room
18. Get an Organizer That Doesn't Take up a Lot of Space
19. White and Gold Work Space
20. Use the Wall for Sttorage & Organization when the Work Space Itself is Small
21. Use Clear Containers so You Can See What You Have
Which idea do you think you'll use the most? What other organization tips do you have?