8. Lavender Lotion Bar for ReLaxatiOn
It's always nice to have these lying around for the times you need to de-stress and relax after a long day.
1/4 cup Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Shea Butter
1/4 cup 100% Organic Beeswax
1/4 tsp Vitamin E Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Carefully melt the coconut oil, Shea butter, and beeswax until they are all in a liquid form.
This can be done by placing your ingredients into a bowl and placing the bowl over hot water.
It’s also easier if you grate the beeswax before melting.Once melted, add in a the Vitamin E oil and stir well.
Allow to cool slightly and then begin to add in the lavender Essential oil.
I probably use about 15-20 drops.
Once everything is mixed, place into a silicone mold to finish hardening.
You can also add food coloring if you'd like before you put in the molds.
- Celebrate Autumn with Some Fragrant Fall Scented Lotions ...
- DIY Home Remedies ⚗️ to Cure Dry Skin 😣 ...
- 7 Essentials for a Perfect and Relaxing Bath ...
- 7 Lavender Scented Lotions Sure to Calm and Relax You ...
- 7 Lavender Scented Skincare Products Sure to Relax You ...
- Improve Organization 🗂 in 2017 with These 👇🏼 Printed Labels 🏷 ...