I love making #things and giving them to others, and here is a great list of handmade Christmas gift ideas I plan to make now, to get ready for the holidays.
Yes, some handmade gifts aren’t so great, and you may receive one and wonder what you’ll do with it, but there are some great gift ideas that are really useful and nice to receive.
I have lots of women and young girls in my family who I know will enjoy the body scrubs and lip balms.
It’s the perfect time to get started on these handmade Christmas gift ideas, and you can make extra for yourself!
1. Citrus Salt Scrub
Does your skin not feel great after exfoliating?
This scrub is great for that and is an excellent moisturizer.
I know my cousins will all love this as well as some other handmade Christmas gift ideas I have planned for them.
½ cup fine sea salt
½ cup coarse sea salt
½ cup sweet almond oil
½ teaspoon zest of lemon
½ teaspoon zest of lime
½ teaspoon zest of grapefruit or orange
In a medium dry bowl, combine all ingredients making sure to not let any water touch them as it will dissolve the salt.
Pour mixture into an airtight container and store in a cool dry place.
I'd suggest a festive green or red jar, to make it Christmas-appropriate.
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas ...
- 11 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas ...
- 18 Totally 💯 Cool Sewing Hacks 💡 You Need in Your Life 🌎 ...
- 15 Homemade Gift Ideas They'll Love …
- 35 Thoughtful 🤶 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List 📝🎁 ...
- Printable to-do Lists Every Disorganized Woman Needs ...