7. Green Papaya Brightening Mask
Although papayas can be hard to come by, if you come across one, this recipe is a great one to make.
If you are looking to de-puff your face and brighten skin, go to your local health food store and pick up a papaya.
Papayas are rich in anti-inflammatory enzymes that will reduce that bloated, puffy face look if applied to the skin.
These enzymes also make your skin shine and glow.
The added honey and yogurt will help moisturize your skin.
I will note that you can substitute avocado for the yogurt, as I do that quite often (I am allergic to dairy and don’t keep it around the house).
You will still get great benefits from it, maybe even better benefits.
1/2 cup unripe papaya, diced
1 teaspoon plain yogurt
1 teaspoon honey
Blend ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Apply to clean skin using fingers;
leave on for 8 to 10 minutes.
Rinse off using cool water and pat dry.
Finish by applying a gentle moisturizer.
You don’t need expensive, chemical-laden products to achieve clear, glowing skin.
Instead, you can make all of the skin masks, scrubs, and moisturizers you need from natural and whole ingredients that you can pronounce.
This will give you the benefits of healthy skin, while saving you from the side-effects of toxic chemicals.
You can’t beat that!
What is your favorite home remedy that gives you gorgeous skin?
- Get Decor Inspiration 💡 from These Lovely 😊 Living Rooms 🏠 ...
- 8 Natural Beauty Products to Try to Brighten Pale Skin ...
- Clear Skin Hacks – the Best Homemade Fruit Masks You Must Start Doing Now ...
- 13 Best Natural Face Masks to Always Have at Your Hand ...
- Improve Organization 🗂 in 2017 with These 👇🏼 Printed Labels 🏷 ...
- 40 Super Tips and Tricks 📙📕🖊 for an Amazingly Organized 🗄 and Space Saving Dorm Room 🏢 ...